- Now open
- Applications close 5 pm (ACST) Thursday 12 April 2018.
- $1.25 million program to support companies in the renewables and energy storage sector.
- Growing companies’ capability and capacity to participate in large scale renewables projects within South Australia, nationally, and globally.
- Grants up to $200,000 available on a 1:1 matched basis.
To be eligible for a grant, the applicant must:
- Have a financially viable business providing renewable or energy storage technology, services or products with a majority of its business conducted in South Australia.
- Be able to demonstrate an existing industrial capability for the delivery of high-value products and services within the renewables or energy storage sector.
- Develop and submit a proposal focusing on increasing market share and engagement with the renewables and energy storage supply chain.
- Agree, if selected, to undertake a business review conducted by an independent reviewer for the Department of State Development.
How to apply
About the program
The State Government’s $1.25 million Renewable Technology Industry Development Program seeks to support South Australian businesses to develop business and process capabilities to supply to the renewable energy industry and participate in large scale renewables projects both locally and abroad.
The program builds on the Renewables Technology Fund and represents a strong market opportunity for South Australian firms in renewables and energy storage sector.