Applications now open and close Friday, 10 March 2017.
- Helping South Australian photonics businesses to understand global opportunities for their products.
- Access support to develop global market plans, market analysis and business case development to attract venture capital funding or funding from other sources to commercialise their technologies.
- Grants of up to $10,000 available for three companies during the pilot round.
To be eligible for assistance, an applicant must:
- be a solvent, financially viable business or commercial enterprise
- hold an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- be based in South Australia
- have been in operation for longer than a year
- be able to fund the required co-contribution
- agree to provide information and data, including financial information as required
- be prepared to commit to Senior Executive or Board level engagement.
How to apply
Complete the Application form and download the Guidelines.