- Turn your business challenges into opportunities, in just six weeks.
- Access world-class industry specialists to prototype new solutions in high tech labs.
- Tap into New Venture Institute networks and contacts to take your product global.
What can you achieve in the Accelerator?
If your business has a focus on manufacturing, this intensive program will allow you to:
- Identify an area of focus for improvement or expansion for your enterprise
- Assess the issues and explore your options for innovation
- Rapidly prototype solutions using the latest tools in advanced manufacturing.
Companies can bring in a manufacturing challenge to work on and/or explore new opportunities that will benefit you and your company.
You will have access to a group of experienced industry specialists that you can draw on to advise and help shape your solution and approach to market. You will also have access to the New Venture Institute’s international expertise and contacts to help take your product global.
How to apply
Email queries to Angela Di Fabio
About the program
The Innovative Manufacturing Accelerator Program is focussed on helping small to medium enterprises to use advanced-manufacturing tools and techniques and address issues and opportunities facing their businesses.
The program combines world-class advanced manufacturing and prototyping capabilities, with cutting-edge research and startups, to accelerate the process of identifying, developing and prototyping new solutions for manufacturing challenges.
The Innovative Manufacturing Accelerator is supported by funding from the Australian Government under its Entrepreneurs’ Programme and the National Innovation and Science Agenda.