Applications have now closed.
- Open to local and international startups with game-changing ideas.
- Receive tailored training and one-on-one mentorship from top local and international experts.
- To be held from 4 – 7 December 2017, culminating in a pitch competition where the top five teams will win a trip to Boston.
Applications will be accepted from local, national and global startups across all industries.
Applications will be accepted from startups that have raised less than $500k in equity-based funding and generated less than $1 million in revenue in the past 12 months.
About Bridge to MassChallenge Australia
The Australian Bridge to MassChallenge competition will select 15 high-impact and high-growth startups to attend a four-day boot camp at the Microsoft Innovation Centre in Adelaide where they will receive:
- Tailored training and workshops
- One-on-one mentorship from top international experts
- Networking opportunities
- Unique access to the cities’ business ecosystems.
The boot camp will be held from 4 – 7 December 2017 and will culminate in a pitch competition where the top five teams will win a trip to Boston to join the Boston MassChallenge accelerator and participate in a week-long boot camp at the MassChallenge headquarters in June 2018.
MassChallenge is a US-based not-for-profit start-up accelerator program that provides support to early-stage entrepreneurs.
It has supported more than 1,211 companies worldwide, which have raised more than US$2 billion in funding and generated more than US$900 million in revenue, and created more than 65,000 jobs.
Each year, MassChallenge awards up to $2 million in equity-free cash prizes to help high-impact startups succeed.