Student applications have closed for 2017.
- Open to undergraduate students majoring in a science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) field of education.
- Gain valuable industry experience with South Australia’s most advanced technology and defence companies.
- Students may receive up to $8,500 to undertake a 12-week full time or up to 24 weeks part time work placement (payable in two instalments).
Intern students must be:
- an undergraduate
- an Australian Permanent Resident or an Australian citizen
- undertaking their third or fourth year of study at a South Australian University and in one of the Nominated fields of education (PDF)
- high achievers with an excellent undergraduate academic record
- of good character and have leadership potential.
Students must maintain a satisfactory academic progress and meet the eligibility criteria throughout the period of the internship.